From: rita ukazi on
ritababy(a)live.fr

hello

my names is ms. Rita Ukazi. i saw your personal data and became interested in you.

i wait for your mail so that i can send my pictures to you and tell you all about me also we can start from there.

hope to here from you

Thanks

From: Stef Daniels VK5HSX on
Well, I never realised someone could get interested in a
Mailing Lists personal data !! ;-)

It takes all types!! :-)

--
Regards,

Stef Daniels
VK5HSX Amateur Station
Adelaide, Sth Australia.

Debian GNU\Linux User
Website: http://www.au.debian.org
On Wed, Apr 07, 2010 at 16:21 +0930, Stef Daniels VK5HSX wrote:
> Well, I never realised someone could get interested in a Mailing
> Lists personal data !! ;-)
Please do not reply to spam and even if you do *don't* quote it.

thank you
--
.''`. Wolodja Wentland <wentland(a)cl.uni-heidelberg.de>
: :' :
From: Stef & Sue Daniels on
Firstly, I did not reply to message.. look at the fields.

Secondly, talking about something isn't going or quoting in an email
shouldn't cause problems surely.

Regards,
Stef Daniels

On Wed 07/04/10 17:18 , Wolodja Wentland
wentland(a)cl.uni-heidelberg.de sent: