From: Merciadri Luca on
I wanted to say that it now takes some seconds of less. I think that I'm
going to use CLI, no problem.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

We are what we repeatedly do. (Aristotle)

From: Ron Johnson on
On 05/19/2010 05:56 AM, Merciadri Luca wrote:
> I wanted to say that it now takes some seconds of less. I think that I'm
> going to use CLI, no problem.

I'm not sure I understand you. Do you mean that it's many seconds
faster, or just a few?

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?

Ron Johnson wrote:
> On 05/19/2010 05:56 AM, Merciadri Luca wrote:
>> I wanted to say that it now takes some seconds of less. I think that I'm
>> going to use CLI, no problem.
>>

> I'm not sure I understand you. Do you mean that it's many seconds
> faster, or just a few?
It is just a few seconds faster. Sorry if I was not clear.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

From: Merciadri Luca on
Thanks!

--
Merciadri Luca