From: 'whatever' on

"Beverly Howard" <Bev(a)NoSpamBevHoward.com> wrote in message
> There are a number of full sized bt mice... I have one from microsoft that
> is the same size as all of their other "standard" mice. Pretty sure that
> logitech sells some as well and many companies such as dell vend the same
> hardware with their name on it.
>
> Might also take a look at http://mogostore.com/ as they have some
> interesting mice that ride and charge in the pcmcia slot but are large
> enough to fit large hands.
>
> Beverly Howard

I found one of these a week ago on eBay. Paid only $35 .. I charged it and
used it for the first time this morning. It feels really cheap, like it is
made of too thin plastic, but it works well. [only used it for about 20
minutes.]

Diane

From: Rainald Taesler on
'whatever' wrote:
> "Beverly Howard" wrote:

>> Might also take a look at http://mogostore.com/ as they have some
>> interesting mice that ride and charge in the pcmcia slot but are
>> large enough to fit large hands.
>
> I found one of these a week ago on eBay. Paid only $35 ..

Really cheap!

> I charged it and used it for the first time this morning.
> It feels really cheap,

You got it *cheap* <g>.
But it's not "cheap" at all in the sense of "poor"!

> like it is made of too thin plastic, but it works well.
> [only used it for about 20 minutes.]

So it's just your premature first impression which is "cheap".

I have several of these "mouses" (mice <bg>).
One of them, the x54 "Presenter" is a true essential for my work.
I would not want to miss any of the different models.

Rainald

From: diane whatever on
On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 03:12:31 +0100, "Rainald Taesler" <taesler(a)gmx.de>
wrote:

>'whatever' wrote:
>> "Beverly Howard" wrote:
>
>>> Might also take a look at http://mogostore.com/ as they have some
>>> interesting mice that ride and charge in the pcmcia slot but are
>>> large enough to fit large hands.
>>
>> I found one of these a week ago on eBay. Paid only $35 ..
>
>Really cheap!
>
>> I charged it and used it for the first time this morning.
>> It feels really cheap,
>
>You got it *cheap* <g>.
>But it's not "cheap" at all in the sense of "poor"!
>
>> like it is made of too thin plastic, but it works well.
>> [only used it for about 20 minutes.]
>
>So it's just your premature first impression which is "cheap".
>
>I have several of these "mouses" (mice <bg>).
>One of them, the x54 "Presenter" is a true essential for my work.
>I would not want to miss any of the different models.
>
>Rainald

Now I am really confused.
Price CHEAP -- ONLY 35 US DOLLARS
Feels CHEAP -- FEELS HORRIBLE to the touch.

Diane
From: Rainald Taesler on
diane whatever wrote:
> Rainald Taesler wrote:
>> 'whatever' wrote:

>>> I found one of these a week ago on eBay. Paid only $35 ..
>>
>> Really cheap!
>>
>>> I charged it and used it for the first time this morning.
>>> It feels really cheap,
>>
>> You got it *cheap* <g>.
>> But it's not "cheap" at all in the sense of "poor"!
>>
>>> like it is made of too thin plastic, but it works well.
>>> [only used it for about 20 minutes.]
>>
>> So it's just your premature first impression which is "cheap".
>>
>> I have several of these "mouses" (mice <bg>).
>> One of them, the x54 "Presenter" is a true essential for my work.
>> I would not want to miss any of the different models.
>
> Now I am really confused.
> Price CHEAP -- ONLY 35 US DOLLARS
> Feels CHEAP -- FEELS HORRIBLE to the touch.

Tastes differ. :-)
I love these beasts.

Rainald

From: diane whatever on
Rainald Taesler wrote:
> diane whatever wrote:
>> Rainald Taesler wrote:

>>> Really cheap!

>>> You got it *cheap*<g>.
>>> But it's not "cheap" at all in the sense of "poor"!

>>> So it's just your premature first impression which is "cheap".
>>>
>>> I have several of these "mouses" (mice<bg>).
>>> One of them, the x54 "Presenter" is a true essential for my work.
>>> I would not want to miss any of the different models.
>>
>> Now I am really confused.
>> Price CHEAP -- ONLY 35 US DOLLARS
>> Feels CHEAP -- FEELS HORRIBLE to the touch.
>
> Tastes differ. :-)
> I love these beasts.
>
> Rainald

Yes, I love them too. I just wish they didn't feel so delicate. I just
know I am going to manhandle it somehow and break it.

Diane

--
SeaMonkey: The 'swiss knife' of internet communication.
diane whatever