From: Jen Craigson on
I've been trying (since yesterday) to send a couple of posts to debian-user and they haven't been showing up! I subscribed a while back and have been getting mail to my inbox, but my own posts have not appeared. I wonder if any kind of filtering is going on?

From: Jen Craigson on
Ok, that post made it. I'm sorry to bother everyone with a "test" post like that. I feel so stupid today.

I am having a big problem getting my printer to work in Lenny. I just upgraded from Etch where it was working perfectly. It's a LaserJet
with a parallel-to-USB cable. I think the problem is simple: when I
print, nothing happens, CUPS says it's processing; then if I load
ehci_hcd the printer works fine...

But here is the problem. If I
automatically load ehci_hcd at boot time, it won't work. It only works
if I load ehci_hcd AFTER the printer is on!

So is there a way to
set up a "hotplug" or something, so that when I turn on a USB printer
the ehci_hcd module loads (or reloads)?

Thanks everbody for your help!