From: David Baron on
Neither "normal" reportbug or the reportbug-ng can connect to debian bts right
now.

Is there something wrong there?
Some recent Sid upgrade zapped access?

Cannot really keep system up-to-date without access to debian bts.

On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:24:31 +0300
David Baron <d_baron(a)012.net.il> wrote:

> Neither "normal" reportbug or the reportbug-ng can connect to debian bts right
> now.
>
> Is there something wrong there?
> Some recent Sid upgrade zapped access?
>
> Cannot really keep system up-to-date without access to debian bts.

Working fine here on my Sid.

Celejar

> Neither "normal" reportbug or the reportbug-ng can connect to debian bts
> right now.
>
> Is there something wrong there?
> Some recent Sid upgrade zapped access?
>
> Cannot really keep system up-to-date without access to debian bts.

If I attempt to access a bug report in a browser by :
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=577796, for example,
this will also fail. The bug is there. I filed it.

So what could be preventing me from accessing BTS?

On 04/18/2010 03:32 PM, David Baron wrote:
>> Neither "normal" reportbug or the reportbug-ng can connect to debian bts
>> right now.
>>
>> Is there something wrong there?
>> Some recent Sid upgrade zapped access?
>>
>> Cannot really keep system up-to-date without access to debian bts.
>>
> If I attempt to access a bug report in a browser by :
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=577796, for example,
> this will also fail. The bug is there. I filed it.
>
> So what could be preventing me from accessing BTS?

Works here as well.

On Sunday 18 April 2010 15:58:19 Aioanei Rares wrote:
> On 04/18/2010 03:32 PM, David Baron wrote:
> >> Neither "normal" reportbug or the reportbug-ng can connect to debian bts
> >> right now.
> >>
> >> Is there something wrong there?
> >> Some recent Sid upgrade zapped access?
> >>
> >> Cannot really keep system up-to-date without access to debian bts.
> >
> > If I attempt to access a bug report in a browser by :
> > http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=577796, for example,
> > this will also fail. The bug is there. I filed it.
> >
> > So what could be preventing me from accessing BTS?
>
> Works here as well.

Could there be some internal URL that a firewall or internet site filter might
be balking at that could then disable the search results?

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: software sorting
Next: Dual channel memory question