From: Johanna Gronlund on
Hello,

I have a set of graphs that I am using two predefined Excel 2007 themes for.
One set of results is orange colours and one set is blue colours. However, I
have one bar chart where I have both groups, hence I would like to have one
orange bar and one blue bar. I don't seem to be able to do that. Is there a
way around this?

Many thanks in advance!

--
Johanna
From: vttotal on
Hi Johanna,

Yes that is very easy to do. Once your bar chart is created select the bar
you want to change the color. After that, click on the " Format " tab in
Excel under the "Chart Tools" Menu at the upper right hand corner. In there
you will see a paint bucket that is labelled as "Shape Fill." Once you open
that it will give you several color schemes for your selected bar.

Hope this helps you,

Vicente.