From: Atreyee Bhattacharya on
Hello,
I am pretty new to Matlab. I urgently need to do the following with my data

1. powerspectrum using multitaper

2. Cross spectral analysis and coherence estimate using multitaper method

3. Putting a 95% confidence interval on all of the above.

This may be a lot. But I absolutely have to do this. Any help is greatly appreciated

Thanks
Atreyee
From: dpb on
Atreyee Bhattacharya wrote:
> Hello,
> I am pretty new to Matlab. I urgently need to do the following with my data
>
> 1. powerspectrum using multitaper
>
> 2. Cross spectral analysis and coherence estimate using multitaper method
>
> 3. Putting a 95% confidence interval on all of the above.
>
> This may be a lot. But I absolutely have to do this. Any help is greatly appreciated

Best be gettin' busy, then...

if you have the Signal Processing toolbox

lookfor spectrum
lookfor taper

otherwise, it'll be starting from the basic FFT and definitions but it
is a _fairly_ straightforward process...

From: Atreyee Bhattacharya on
"Atreyee Bhattacharya" <bhattac(a)fas.harvard.edu> wrote in message <halfaa$nul$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hello,
> I am pretty new to Matlab. I urgently need to do the following with my data
>
> 1. powerspectrum using multitaper
>
> 2. Cross spectral analysis and coherence estimate using multitaper method
>
> 3. Putting a 95% confidence interval on all of the above.
>
> This may be a lot. But I absolutely have to do this. Any help is greatly appreciated
>
> Thanks
> Atreyee

Thanks...but any clue on the coherence thing?

and the CI?

cheers
From: dpb on
Atreyee Bhattacharya wrote:

> Thanks...but any clue on the coherence thing?
>
> and the CI?

Signal processing toolbox returns intervals; I'd have to read literature
and scratch head about coherence that way; never tried it meself...