From: JS on
Hi NG,

As subject states, the question is whether MatLab's xcorr function for
cross correlating two vectors returns Pearson's r values for the
correlation coefficients when using the 'coef' option (which
normalizes coefficients to be [-1,1], I think)? I've looked through
the help, of course, but I don't see a clear answer.

I need to know in order to use a statistical table to look up the
significance of the r values, and as I understand, this needs to be
done with Pearson values for r. Clearly, I am no statistician..

Thanks!

/J