From: QB on
How can I set the xaxis to an arbitrary angle, say -70 deg using vba?

I recorded a macro to do this and it does not actually do anything??? Tried
it 3 times. I end up with the proper layout but the recorded macro does not
actually format the xaxis when run again?!

QB
From: QB on
Ended up finding the answer

..Axes(xlCategory).TickLabels.Orientation = 70

QB