From: Alexander Batischev on
----- Forwarded message from Leroy Hunninghake <lhunninghake(a)yahoo.com> -----

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 16:43:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: Leroy Hunninghake <lhunninghake(a)yahoo.com>
To: Alexander Batischev <eual.jp(a)gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Problems with version 10.01

Alexander,
I'm sorry, you're right about it being Ubuntu.� I thought the friend who gave me 9.10 said Ubuntu was a version of Debian.� I'm still so new to using Linux that I didn't pay enough attention, and never looked into what iterations of Linux are out there.
Any ideas on this though, if you know something about Ubuntu?� Or, should I find an Ubuntu list?

Thanks,

Leroy