From: Roachie on
Some of my source data contains cells with "0" values that I don't want to
show on my chart. How can I get them to now show up? I need to leave those
cells in my source data range as I am working with a spreadsheet that is
updated monthly so as to automatically update the chart.
--
Karen
From: Bernard Liengme on
How about a custom format like 0.0;-0.0;""
Right click a data label on chart and select Format Data Labels
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Roachie on
Thanks Bernard! I was able to get it to work by using the custom format of
0.0;-0.0;

This sight is awesome!
--
Karen

From: Bernard Liengme on
Thanks for the feedback
Bernard

> Thanks Bernard! I was able to get it to work by using the custom format
> of
> 0.0;-0.0;
>
> This sight is awesome!
> --
> Karen
>

> "Bernard Liengme" wrote:
>
>> How about a custom format like 0.0;-0.0;""
>> Right click a data label on chart and select Format Data Labels
>> best wishes
>> --
>> Bernard Liengme
>> Microsoft Excel MVP
>> http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme
>>
>> "Roachie" <Roachie(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Some of my source data contains cells with "0" values that I don't want
>> > show on my chart. How can I get them to now show up? I need to leave
>> > those
>> > cells in my source data range as I am working with a spreadsheet that
>> > is
>> > updated monthly so as to automatically update the chart.
>> > --
>> > Karen
>>
>> .

Pages: 1