From: dh13134 on
If I want to share this file with someone else, do they need the add-in for
the chart scaling to funcion properly?
Thanks

From: Tushar Mehta on
Yes, the addin -- as with any other addin -- has to be on each
computer.

On Fri, 5 Mar 2010 13:24:17 -0800, dh13134
<dh13134(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>If I want to share this file with someone else, do they need the add-in for
>the chart scaling to funcion properly?
>Thanks
>
>"Jon Peltier" wrote:
>
>> Professor -
>>
>> You need to use VBA, but it's possible. Here's the technique, described
>> on my web site:
>>
>> http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/AxisScaleLinkToSheet.html
>>
>> and here's a self-contained add-in that handles the nasty details for
>> you, Tushar Mehta's AutoChart Manager:
>>
>> http://tushar-mehta.com/excel/software/autochart/index.html
>>
>> - Jon
>> -------
>> Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
>> Peltier Technical Services
>> Tutorials and Custom Solutions
>> http://PeltierTech.com/
>> _______
>>

>> Unknownprofessor wrote:
>>
>> > I am tired of manually entering MIN and MAX values for the X-axis in and
>> > Excel chart. I would rather have these values calculated as part of a
>> > worksheet and have these cells values used on the SCALE tab of the Format
>> > dialogue. Is this possible?

Regards,

Tushar Mehta
Microsoft MVP Excel 2000-present
www.tushar-mehta.com
Excel and PowerPoint tutorials and add-ins