From: 刘宇辉 on
On 27 April 2010 15:50, Thomas Pomber <tompomber(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yo Debian, I'm happy for you, and I'ma gonna let you finish, but Ubuntu is
the greatest operating system of all time!
it's weird that you say it . what do you use Debian for , man ? Ubuntu is
really a awesome OS, but i don't like it just
like Debian .

> Or not! What do you think lol?

I think Debian is really good , and i finish a lot my work with it ,
including entertainment.
anyhow , anyone has his own favorite OS.

--
________________________
wolf python london(WPL)
From: James Brown on
刘宇辉 wrote:
> On 27 April 2010 15:50, Thomas Pomber <tompomber(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Yo Debian, I'm happy for you, and I'ma gonna let you finish, but Ubuntu is
>>
> the greatest operating system of all time!
> it's weird that you say it . what do you use Debian for , man ? Ubuntu is
> really a awesome OS, but i don't like it just
> like Debian .

You are a very polite man it seems... :-)

I, for one, thought it was funny.

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Thomas Pomber <tompomber(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yo Debian, I'm happy for you, and I'ma gonna let you finish, but Ubuntu is the greatest operating system of all time!
>
> Or not! What do you think lol?
Please, stop spamming this list

Thanks

Ok. What I SHOULD have said was:

Yo Ubuntu, I'm happy for you, and I'ma gonna let you finish. But DEBIAN is the greatest operating system of all time!

> --- On Tue, 4/27/10, Javier Barroso <javibarroso(a)gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > From: Javier Barroso <javibarroso(a)gmail.com>
> > Subject: Re: Joke
> > To: "Thomas Pomber" <tompomber(a)yahoo.com>
> > Cc: debian-user(a)lists.debian.org
> > On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 9:50 AM,
> > Thomas Pomber <tompomber(a)yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Yo Debian, I'm happy for you, and I'ma gonna let
> you
> > finish, but Ubuntu is the greatest operating system of
> all
> > time!
> > >
> > > Or not! What do you think lol?
> > Please, stop spamming this list