From: Karl on
We are currently expierencing the problems described in

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970259/EN-US

SP2 is installed and we are wondering, if the issues was fixed in SP2 or if
there is a separate patch?

Regads

Karl
From: Ken Schaefer on
You need to find a relevant hotfix first.

A list of hotfixes included in SP2 is here:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd335033(WS.10).aspx

Alternatively, call MS support to see if a fix was included or not

Cheers
Ken

From: Ken Schaefer on
I just read the issue, and this is not going to be fixed in any service pack
that I know of.

You can't load a 64bit .dll into a 32bit worker process. Convert the
application pool to be 64bit, or run the .dll in its own 64bit application
pool.

Cheers
Ken

"Ken Schaefer" <kenREMOVE(a)THISadOpenStatic.com> wrote in message
> You need to find a relevant hotfix first.
>
> A list of hotfixes included in SP2 is here:
> http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd335033(WS.10).aspx
>
> Alternatively, call MS support to see if a fix was included or not
>
> Cheers
> Ken
>
> "Karl" <Karl(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> We are currently expierencing the problems described in
>>
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970259/EN-US
>>
>> SP2 is installed and we are wondering, if the issues was fixed in SP2 or
>> if
>> there is a separate patch?
>>
>> Regads
>>
>> Karl