From: Aioanei Rares on
Hi everyone,

Can anyone tell me what package provides the KDE applet called "LCD
Weather Station"?
I found a bug in it and don't know against what should I report it
against. 'aptitude search'
and grep don't seem to help (or I'm having a blank moment). Thanks.

Aioanei Rares wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Can anyone tell me what package provides the KDE applet called "LCD
> Weather Station"?
> I found a bug in it and don't know against what should I report it
> against. 'aptitude search'
> and grep don't seem to help (or I'm having a blank moment). Thanks.
dpkg -l| grep kweath
ii kweather 4:3.5.9-2
weather display applet for KDE

on kde 4 it's kind of messy yet

On Thu, 06 May 2010 15:47:15 +0300, Aioanei Rares wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Can anyone tell me what package provides the KDE applet called "LCD
> Weather Station"?
> I found a bug in it and don't know against what should I report it
> against. 'aptitude search'
> and grep don't seem to help (or I'm having a blank moment). Thanks.

That widget should be in "plasma-widgets-addons".

Greetings,

--
Camaleón