From: Angelino Maneskul on

Hi.

Is there any way to prevent excel from updating charts?
I'm having some problems with one chart when I try to unhide or delete some
rows that ARE NOT inside the series data, but the chart allways keep wrongly
changing the data rows.
When i try to unhide the rows, the series expands to the number os rows that
was unhided.
When i try to delete the rows, the series all became #REF's.
Repeating: the rows that i need to delete are CONTIGUOUS to the data series
and ARE NOT inside the series. I've checked this thoroughly.
If someone have any ideas, I would be immensely grateful.

Thanks in advance.