From: Mark Fletcher on
Can anyone point me at where I can get the one-version-old bluez
package, that was in squeeze one version ago? I'm having a problem with
the current version (466-1) and want to compare the old version
(463-something I think it was) but I got a little too enthusiastic with
the ole aptitude autoclean... :-(

(Problem is a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo has stopped
working and I want to check /lib/udev/rules.d/62-bluez-hid2hci.rules and
also the hid2hci binary)

Thanks!

Mark

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 00:37 +0900, Mark Fletcher wrote:
> Can anyone point me at where I can get the one-version-old bluez
> package, that was in squeeze one version ago? I'm having a problem with
> the current version (466-1) and want to compare the old version
> (463-something I think it was) but I got a little too enthusiastic with
> the ole aptitude autoclean... :-(
>
> (Problem is a logitech wireless keyboard and mouse combo has stopped
> working and I want to check /lib/udev/rules.d/62-bluez-hid2hci.rules and
> also the hid2hci binary)

Check http://snapshot.debian.org/binary/bluez/

have fun

Wolodja
--
.''`. Wolodja Wentland <wentland(a)cl.uni-heidelberg.de>
: :' :
From: Fletcher, Mark on
Perfect, thanks a lot!

mark

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND MAY BE PRIVILEGED. If this message was misdirected, BlackRock, Inc. and its subsidiaries, ("BlackRock") does not waive any confidentiality or privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone. Any distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of BlackRock, unless the author is authorized by BlackRock to express such views or opinions on its behalf. All email sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by BlackRock. Although BlackRock operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being passed.