From: peasthope on
* From: Jozsi Vadkan <jozsi.avadkan(a)gmail.com>
* Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 21:08:46 +0200
> What could be the best skype alternative,

Twinkle works in Lenny and in Squeeze.

fsf.org advocates Ekiga. Ekiga 2 worked for me
a few years back but Ekiga 3 has never worked on
any of my Lenny or Squeeze systems.

> ... that uses some kind of encryption?

I can't give a definitive answer. A vpn tunnel
might work for a specific connection.

Regards, ... Peter E.

--
Google "pathology workshop".
In ETHNO click here -> Desktops.OpenDoc "http://carnot.yi.org".

peasthope(a)shaw.ca wrote:
> * From: Jozsi Vadkan <jozsi.avadkan(a)gmail.com>
> * Date: Sat, 03 Apr 2010 21:08:46 +0200
>
>> What could be the best skype alternative,
>>

> Twinkle works in Lenny and in Squeeze.
>
> fsf.org advocates Ekiga. Ekiga 2 worked for me
> a few years back but Ekiga 3 has never worked on
> any of my Lenny or Squeeze systems.
>

>> ... that uses some kind of encryption?
>>

> I can't give a definitive answer. A vpn tunnel
> might work for a specific connection.
>
> Regards, ... Peter E.l

Did anyone try to use Ekiga through I2P - is it workable and is it
really anonymously?