From: peasthope on
From: Stephen Powell <zlinuxman(a)wowway.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 14:06:52 -0400 (EDT)
> As I explained in another post, yes, it is in Sid. If you need
> instructions for how to pull in the Sid kernel without upgrading
> your whole system to Sid, let me know and I can provide that.
> Also, you might try disabling ACPI and try the vesa driver,
> as explained in another post.

Got it. Our messages crossed. I'll probably get
back to this project next week and will finish the
neglected details about Lilo and test the suggestions
about acpi and vesa.

> If you need
> instructions for how to pull in the Sid kernel without upgrading
> your whole system ...

As far as I know this line should be appended to /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://debian.oregonstate.edu/debian/ sid main
and then update and upgrade.

Thanks, ... Peter E.

--