From: James Stuckey on
Is there an official way to request backports? Or, what is the easiest way
to make packages for lenny when using squeeze?
From: Brent Clark on
On 03/06/2010 15:24, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
>> James Stuckey<jhstuckey(a)gmail.com> :
>> Or, what is the easiest way
>> to make packages for lenny when using squeeze?
>>
> Using apt pinning

I dont know if im imagining things, but im seeing a trend of more and
more people looking to squeeze and / or backports. I think it great.

Guys if you see any issues, dont be scared to log a reportbug.

Regards
Brent Clark

James Stuckey wrote:
> Is there an official way to request backports? Or, what is the easiest way
> to make packages for lenny when using squeeze?

You'll probably get more valuable feedback there[1].

-t