First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Merging dataset and view
All, Can we merge a dataset with a veiw and create a permanent dataset? Please see the code below . Any any help would be appreciated. Thanks Kiran. rsubmit; data dispositions_2010; set mad_p.dispositions_2010(where=(le_leadid ne . and CI_CONTACTTYPE_DESC ne 'Account Review' and CHI_STORE_NUM in (9550,... 8 Aug 2010 04:47
best way to pass in list of values as parameter for macro
I know this question has been asked before, and I've read many of the posts, but I still don't see how to make this work. I wrote the following macro to recode data values: %macro updateTableValue(dataset,varName,orgVals,newVarName,newVals); data &dataset; set &dataset; %let i = 1; %do %while (%qscan(&or... 5 Aug 2010 23:34
BI Publisher Consultants - Woodland Hills CA - 10+ months
(Please note: If you are interested in this position and you have all skills experience which mentioned in requirement, so please update your resume as per the requirement and reply me) Hi, Hope you are doing well, Please find this Requirement of our Direct Client, if it looks interested please reply me ASA... 5 Aug 2010 12:26
52-week high rolling window -- HELP!!!!!!!!
Hi All, I'm trying to create a SQL query, which finds the previous 52-week's maximum price for each day. My stock prices are daily. The variables are p (price), ticker and date. I have written the following code: %let J=52; proc sql noprint; create table _52mom.umd4 as select a.ticker, a.date, max(p) as... 6 Aug 2010 11:33
SAS - proc nlmixed & Cholesky Decomposition
Hello, I am working on fitting nonlinear mixed model to my data using proc nlmixed. My model has five fixed effects & four random effects. In order to deal with the following problem: WARNING: The final Hessian matrix is full rank but has at least one negative eigenvalue. Second-order optimality condi... 5 Aug 2010 02:40
autocall library
Hi all i have some problems coming in using calling autocall library. My first questions i how many auto call libraries can i call at one time ...is there any limit to call number of libraries. 2nd question is : is there any any order for calling up the autocall libraries filname a1 'c:\macro\a1' filname a2 ... 3 Aug 2010 20:14
Error handling for interactive stored processes
I am moving some SAS 9 static reports to parameterized SAS EBI reports accessed through Web Portal. If the user enters parameters that yield no results, there is no output (for PROC PRINT, for example): this may lead the user to believe the system is broken. I made a macro to check for no observations, but I don't... 3 Aug 2010 16:57
Difference from baseline
I have collected data at five time points and would like to figure out if there is a difference from baseline (T1) at the later visits (e.g. T1->T2; T1->T3; T1->T4; and T1->T5). I am trying to figure out which procedure to use in SAS and am stuck. I do not have treatment groups, therefore do not think I can use G... 4 Aug 2010 08:08
Excel frontend with SAS engine
Hi, I want to use an excel frontend to create a UI. Once I select all the parameters, I want to call a SAS program by clicking a button on excel that will take these parameters, executes SAS Program (stored some where on my machine) and then return the resulting dataset. How can I achieve this? Anyone with a ... 3 Aug 2010 19:08
How to output several datasets into one single text file
Hi, I have several sas datasets with different variables in them. I need to output them into one single text file. How should I address it. Thanks, ... 3 Aug 2010 11:26