From: Katie on
Hi,

Our secondary series (scatter graph) is not aligning to the X axis values
with the primary series (bar graph).

The secondary series is aligning with the gridlines not the X axis values.
The Primary is aligning with the X axis values as required.

How do we make the Secondary series align with the X axis values like the
Primary series is?

From: Bernard Liengme on
If you open the Format Axis dialog for the column chart you will see a
setting: Position Axis On tick marks OR Between tick marks
For more detailed answers please tell us what version of Excel (2003- or
2007+)
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme