From: tatonkastoy on
I am making a graph; I have number coming in from 500 to 3000 in the bar
graph. I want to highlight horizontally 1200 to 2400 so when the numbers go
in people can easily see if they only got 1050 they did not get within
target. Can anyone help me
From: teylyn on

If I understand you correctly, you want to have a color band in the
background so that the user can see how far or close they are to meeting
that number range. For this, you can use a horizontally banded chart
background. Jon Peltier explains how to do this here: 'Horizontally
Banded Chart Background'
(http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/HorizBands.html)

regards

teylyn