From: Ogya Chief on

Hello Sebi,

This is to inform you that my wifi is working. The problem was that I supplied a wrong passphrase.

Thank you very much for your help in the last three days. I do appreciate it so much.

Kind regards,
Ogya

Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop
From: Sebastian on
On Mon, Dec 28, 2009 at 09:15AM +0200, Ogya Chief wrote:
> Hello Sebi,

Hello Ogya

> This is to inform you that my wifi is working. The problem was that I supplied
> a wrong passphrase.

Glad you got it going.

> Thank you very much for your help in the last three days. I do appreciate it so
> much.

Glad to help

> Kind regards,
> Ogya

Cheerio!

Sebi

--
....when fits of creativity run strong, more than one programmer or writer has
been known to abandon the desktop for the more spacious floor.