From: trip_to_tokyo on
OK, sorry can't help as work in 2007.

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Stuart, I have just run up what I think you are doing in 2007 and, as far as
I can see, what you are seeing is correct.

Let me explain:-

1. In A1 to A5 I have:-

Title
Unit 1
Unit 2
Unit 3
Unit 4

These correctly get loaded to horizontal axis.

2. In B1 to B5 I have:-

January Hours
50
100
150
200

3. In C1 to C5 I have:-

February Hours
100
150
200
250

4. In D1 to D5 I have:-

March Hours
75
125
175
225

Highlight all of the above data A1 to D5 and set up a 100% Stacked Column
Chart.

5. If I now look at the chart I see Unit 1 Unit 2 Unit 3 and Unit 4 along
the horizontal axis.

6. On the left hand Y (Value Axis) I have percentages running from 0% to
100% (and this is correct).

7. My 100% Stacked Column for Unit 1 shows me (running up the column from
bottom to top):-

50 Blue
100 Maroon
75 Green

These are the correct values pulled from the underlying data.

The sum of these values is 225.

Expressing each individually as a percentage of 225 I get:-

22% Blue
44% Maroon
33% Green

- and these percentages are correctly reflected on the Vertical Axis.

As far as I can see this gives you what you want.

8. I will explain the second column that I see on my chart for the sake of
clarity.

My 100% Stacked Column for Unit 2 shows me (running up the column from
bottom to top):-

100 Blue
150 Maroon
125 Green

These are the correct values pulled from the underlying data.

The sum of these values is 375.

Expressing each individually as a percentage of 375 I get:-

27% Blue
40% Maroon
33% Green

- and these percentages are correctly reflected on the Vertical Axis.

Hope the above helps.

If it does please hit Yes.

Thanks.

This