From: Vinayak Kulkarni on
Hi,
I have two discrete time signals (input and output). Using laplace transform I want to find out trasnsfer function. Futher, for any other output signal I want to use this trasfer function to caluclate the other input signal. I tried with usual commands of matlab like laplace, ilaplace but it is not giving proper answer. Kindly help me for the same.
From: Stefano on
the z-transform is the discrete-time counterpart of the continuous-time laplace transform, so you want to use that