From: Thomas Pomber on
How do you set up a tv card in Mythbuntu? Does anyone know?

So, about that TV card!

I realize this isn't strictly a Debian-related question, as I use Ubuntu on my HTPC, but I'm sure it is the same on a Debian system. Is there an easy way to get the machine to autodetect my antenna? Is there a command to get it to output the name of the device? (The jacks for the antenna are built into my Nvidia graphics card.)

Thanks in advance!