From: Dwayne Anius on
I am currently conducting a study that focuses primarily on how
programmers work with UML specifications. I would like to invite
members to participate. I also encourage members to distribute the
link to this survey to anyone (in your organization or others in the
field) that has some familiarity with UML and would be able to
complete the survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UML

Thanks for your support. If you have any questions or would like to
receive the results of this research, let me know by sending me an
email. If you don't wish to be involved in any future research, just
respond to this email and say "Not interested" or something like that
and I will take you off the list.

If you have any other questions regarding your rights as a participant
in this research, you may also contact the Office of Research Services
at the University of Lethbridge at 403-329-2747 or
research.services(a)uleth.ca.

Thanks for your support and I look forward to receiving responses to
this survey