From: Jeremy T. Bouse on
John Culleton wrote:
> I see references to various versions of Debian, including Lenny
> etc. For a 32 bit system, what is the latest stable and the
> latest unstable version?

According to the Releases [1] page on the web site... Lenny is stable,
Squeeze is testing and Sid is always unstable...

1. http://www.debian.org/releases/

From: Jordan Metzmeier on

On Ma, 13 iul 10, 10:16:25, John Culleton wrote:
> I see references to various versions of Debian, including Lenny
> etc. For a 32 bit system, what is the latest stable and the
> latest unstable version?

Debian releases all architectures at once, which means a given
release/Debian version will be (mostly) the same in 32 bit or 64 bit.

Regards,
Andrei
On 7/13/2010 8:50 AM, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> Debian releases all architectures at once, which means a given
> release/Debian version will be (mostly) the same in 32 bit or 64 bit.

Handle with care. The 'hppa' architecture, for example, will have far
fewer packages than 'x86' and 'amd64'. Keep in mind that not every
package in 'x86' is in ever other architecture.

--
. O . O . O . . O O . . . O .
. . O . O O O . O . O O . . O