From: Klistvud on
Dne, 20. 06. 2010 09:59:55 je Ron Johnson napisal(a):
> For the first time since I bought it, I just had to reboot my router!
>
> Doug's torrent was 86% complete.

Call me paranoid (many people do), but I have a strong hunch that, in
order to subvert the bittorrent protocol and eventually dismantle its
user base, the media majors are flooding the Internet with
intentionally malformed torrents/trackers.

--
Regards,

Klistvud the paranoiac
Certifiable Loonix User #481801
http://bufferoverflow.tiddlyspot.com

On Du, 20 iun 10, 17:18:21, ABS Doug wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 3:59 AM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson(a)cox.net> wrote:
> >>
> >> When someone sends you a direct email, the expectation is that you will
> >> send a direct reply.
>
> No problem. From now on, I'm hitting reply to all.

I think you misunderstood:
- private messages should be replied in private, even if you think it
was by mistake (can and does happen)
- list messages should stay on list, and only on list (no CCs unless
specifically requested)

Regards,
Andrei