From: ABS Doug on
On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 4:31 AM, Klistvud <quotations(a)aliceadsl.fr> wrote:

> Call me paranoid (many people do), but I have a strong hunch that, in order
> to subvert the bittorrent protocol and eventually dismantle its user base,
> the media majors are flooding the Internet with intentionally malformed
> torrents/trackers.

That was my thought, but I was able to complete this torrent with UNR
9.10 & with MS XP.

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 3:59 AM, Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson(a)cox.net> wrote:

>> When someone sends you a direct email, the expectation is that you will
>> send a direct reply.

No problem. From now on, I'm hitting reply to all.

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 5:18 AM, ABS Doug <absdoug(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> No problem. From now on, I'm hitting reply to all.

nah, read the code of conduct
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/#codeofconduct

"When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon
copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly request to be
copied."

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Huang, Tao <debian(a)huangtao.me> wrote:

> "When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon
> copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly request to be
> copied."

That's what I thought... well we're all going to have to live with a
mistake every now & again. Gets to be a habit to hit reply, then
change the "To" to the list.