From: ehsan on
Hi All,
I am new to Matlab, and would like to get some advice about how to do
nonlinear classification. Is there any tool available in Matlab? I
know Perceptron, which is useless since it is a linear classifier....

regards
Ehsan
From: ImageAnalyst on
On Oct 13, 8:02 pm, ehsan <e_mazl...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am new to Matlab, and would like to get some advice about how to do
> nonlinear classification. Is there any tool available in Matlab? I
> know Perceptron, which is useless since it is a linear classifier....
>
> regards
> Ehsan

Why does it have to be non-linear? Why do you care HOW it's done just
so long as it works? Why are all linear classifiers useless (i.e.
they fail) for your situation? Just wondering...

Pages: 1
Prev: Retrying after an Error
Next: Photo stitching