From: Lisi on
Sorry for duplicate everybody. The list has been rejecting my emails with my
usual SMTP set up. This means that I may think that something has gone when
it hasn't or vice versa.

Lisi

On 06/15/2010 05:02 PM, Lisi wrote:
> Sorry for duplicate everybody. The list has been rejecting my emails with my
> usual SMTP set up. This means that I may think that something has gone when
> it hasn't or vice versa.

Something like that happened to me a year or so ago when my ISP got
much stricter about emails sent to it via Postfix instead of
directly via an MUA.

--
Seek truth from facts.

Pages: 1