From: John L on
Just joined this forum - so this may have been asked before

I am planning to upgrade from Vista 32 to Win7 64. There are several pieces
of software, e.g. Belkin Flip (KVM) that is only 32 bit.

Can I install this software on a 64 bit OS and will it work?

I plan before leaping into 64 bit world.

THX

--

John Lenz

From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
32-bit software generally works. 32-bit drivers simply do NOT work. If you
have a specific piece of software, contact the manufacturer.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/russel