From: Tim B on
Hello,

I used a Map to hold a time series data. How could I plot this data? I was told that values method only returns array of the value. How could change the cell into a value data? Thanks!
From: Donn Shull on
"Tim B" <jinli_m(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message <hap1ij$hk7$1(a)fred.mathworks.com>...
> Hello,
>
> I used a Map to hold a time series data. How could I plot this data? I was told that values method only returns array of the value. How could change the cell into a value data? Thanks!

Hi Tim,

If x is your containers.Map object then:

plot(cell2mat(x.keys), cell2mat(x.values))

should work.

Hope this helps,

Donn