From: Antonio Diaz Sanchez on

Hi,

I would like to add two packages to the netiso installer. I have found this link, but I think I need more detailed instructions:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify/CD

Do you know a web resource that describes the necessary steps to create a new debian installer ISO including new packages?

Regards,

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 06:39 -0700, Antonio Diaz Sanchez wrote:
> I would like to add two packages to the netiso installer. I have
> found this link, but I think I need more detailed instructions:

> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/Modify/CD

> Do you know a web resource that describes the necessary steps to
> create a new debian installer ISO including new packages?

I guess you could use simple-cdd for that:

http://wiki.debian.org/Simple-CDD/Howto
--
.''`. Wolodja Wentland <wentland(a)cl.uni-heidelberg.de>
: :' :