From: PETER EASTHOPE on
Yesterday afternoon I updated Squeeze on the home machine.
Consequently, the Lxde screen appears OK except that the
mouse pointer is immobile. Has anyone solved this?

Thanks, ... Peter E.

--
http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/
http://carnot.yi.org/ = http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/

* Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 07:49:28 -0800 I wrote,
> ... Squeeze ...
> Consequently, the Lxde screen appears OK except that the
> mouse pointer is immobile.

This appears pertinent,

peter(a)joule:/var/log$ cat /var/log/X*old | grep "(EE) MGA"
(EE) MGA(0): [drm] Failed to initialize DMA! (-2)

and I haven't found a recent bug report.
Any comments before I open another report?

Thanks, ... Peter E.

--
Google "pathology workshop"