From: Virtualized on
Hi Everyone

I am trying to use the Matlab's built-in function
"graphallshortestpaths": It is working perfectly fine.

But i want to get more than one shortest paths between each pair of
nodes. So i have to somehow tweak this built in function. When i ran
the command : edit graphallshortestpaths
i found another function at the end of the file in the following form:

% call the mex implementation of the graph algorithms
if isempty(W)
dist = graphalgs('all',debug_level,directed,G);
else
dist = graphalgs('all',debug_level,directed,G,W);
end

I have tried to edit this function "graphalgs" to see what it actually
does but i get the following message:
"graphalgs does not exist. Do you want to create it?"

This is strange as this function is being called and is giving the
shortest paths but the error is also there.

Can anybody please tell me what is the problem here.

Thanking You

Best Regards
From: Steven Lord on

"Virtualized" <razzaqadil(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi Everyone
>
> I am trying to use the Matlab's built-in function
> "graphallshortestpaths": It is working perfectly fine.
>
> But i want to get more than one shortest paths between each pair of
> nodes. So i have to somehow tweak this built in function. When i ran
> the command : edit graphallshortestpaths
> i found another function at the end of the file in the following form:
>
> % call the mex implementation of the graph algorithms
> if isempty(W)
> dist = graphalgs('all',debug_level,directed,G);
> else
> dist = graphalgs('all',debug_level,directed,G,W);
> end
>
> I have tried to edit this function "graphalgs" to see what it actually
> does but i get the following message:
> "graphalgs does not exist. Do you want to create it?"
>
> This is strange as this function is being called and is giving the
> shortest paths but the error is also there.
>
> Can anybody please tell me what is the problem here.

As the comment at the beginning of the code you quoted states, the graphalgs
function is a MEX-file that is used by GRAPHALLSHORTESTPATHS as well as
other graph algorithm functions. We do not distributed the source code for
that MEX-file so you will not be able to read it nor modify it.

--
Steve Lord
slord(a)mathworks.com

From: Virtualized on
On Oct 8, 3:51 pm, "Steven Lord" <sl...(a)mathworks.com> wrote:
> "Virtualized" <razzaqa...(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Hi Everyone
>
> > I am trying to use the Matlab's built-in function
> > "graphallshortestpaths": It is working perfectly fine.
>
> > But i want to get more than one shortest paths between each pair of
> > nodes. So i have to somehow tweak this built in function. When i ran
> > the command : edit graphallshortestpaths
> > i found another function at the end of the file in the following form:
>
> > % call the mex implementation of the graph algorithms
> > if isempty(W)
> >    dist = graphalgs('all',debug_level,directed,G);
> > else
> >    dist = graphalgs('all',debug_level,directed,G,W);
> > end
>
> > I have tried to edit this function "graphalgs" to see what it actually
> > does but i get the following message:
> > "graphalgs does not exist. Do you want to create it?"
>
> > This is strange as this function is being called and is giving the
> > shortest paths but the error is also there.
>
> > Can anybody please tell me what is the problem here.
>
> As the comment at the beginning of the code you quoted states, the graphalgs
> function is a MEX-file that is used by GRAPHALLSHORTESTPATHS as well as
> other graph algorithm functions.  We do not distributed the source code for
> that MEX-file so you will not be able to read it nor modify it.
>
> --
> Steve Lord
> sl...(a)mathworks.com
> comp.soft-sys.matlab (CSSM) FAQ:http://matlabwiki.mathworks.com/MATLAB_FAQ