From: Env Eng Student Env Eng on
I have 2 graphs in excel (different data on different axis types) and want to
put one over the other to find a good fit in the data.
From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 73 towards the top of my home page.

You can see the chart on the Chart Worksheet.

There are detailed, step by step instructions, on how to set it up on the
Method Worksheet.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

From: Jon Peltier on
Format the chart area and plot area of the top chart to have no fill.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.