From: Jimmy Johnson on
Is there a replacement for kpowersave in Sid or Squeeze, I want to my
monitor to blank 120 min, not ever 5 or 10 min.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Debian-Live - Sid - KDE 4.4 - installed at sda14
Registered Linux User #380263

Jimmy Johnson wrote:
> Is there a replacement for kpowersave in Sid or Squeeze, I want to my
> monitor to blank 120 min, not ever 5 or 10 min.

"kdebase-workspace-bin: /usr/share/kde4/services/powerdevilconfig.desktop"

powerdevilconfig.desktop works like a charm, it seems to be the same as
kpowersave, why it's hidden and not in systemsettings is beyond me.