From: Onur Aslan on
Hi.

I installed Debian lenny with debootstrap to a dir to use with chroot.

I am using Debian squeeze.

I mounted /dev /sys and proc in my chroot environment. After installed
lighttpd, it doesn't listening port 80. It's only listen tcp6 80. I am
using default lighttpd configuration.

My mount commands for chroot:

mount -o bind /dev /mychrootdir/dev/
mount -o bind /sys /mychrootdir/sys/
mount -t proc none /mychrootdir/proc/

I am starting fam and portmap before lighttpd. apache2 working fine but
lighttpd doesn't listen tcp 80 and I don't get any error.

Do you have any idea?

On Sun, 18 Apr 2010, Onur Aslan <onuraslan(a)gmail.com> writes:
> I installed Debian lenny with debootstrap to a dir to use with chroot.
>
> I am using Debian squeeze.
>
> I mounted /dev /sys and proc in my chroot environment. After installed
> lighttpd, it doesn't listening port 80. It's only listen tcp6 80. I am
> using default lighttpd configuration.
>
> My mount commands for chroot:
>
> mount -o bind /dev /mychrootdir/dev/
> mount -o bind /sys /mychrootdir/sys/
> mount -t proc none /mychrootdir/proc/
>
> I am starting fam and portmap before lighttpd. apache2 working fine but
> lighttpd doesn't listen tcp 80 and I don't get any error.
>
> Do you have any idea?

Did you try with below configurations:

server.use-ipv6 = "disable"
server.port = 80