From: H.S. on
On a newly installed KDE on a Testing system, I notice that when I
connect a USB flash stick memory, it automatically opens in a Nautilus
window.

On the previously installed system, the Nautilus window did not open and
only the removable device notifier for KDE popped up a message saying
that a memory stick has been inserted. I could then click on the
memory's icon and it would then open in dolphin browser. How do I get
this behavior back (and prevent the Nautilus browser from automatically
opening)?

Thanks.

ever having been read.