From: robi on
Package: linux-image-2.6.32-2-686
hello,
I have upgraded kernel to 2.6.32-2-686 from 2.6.26-2-686.
After that, when I boot my laptop (debian lenny) I get the error about no write access to /home.
It's mounted with rw options, reiserfs and it's encrypted from /dev/mapper/dat-home.
After rebooting the system, everything works well without problems,
but if I switch off my laptop, next time I boot I get the same error.
Please, could you help me?
thank you
robi