From: McKaz on
Is there a way of highlighting a trace so it stands out in a xy scatter chart
of multiple traces?
From: teylyn on

Quite possibly there is. But how much mind reading and guessing about
your chart do you expect us to do? If you want help, you could at least
provide sufficient information to enable your helpers to understand the
issue.

regards

--
teylyn

Teylyn -- 'teylyn.posterous.com' (http://teylyn.posterous.com)
teylyn's Profile: 983
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=179099

From: trip_to_tokyo on
IN EXCEL 2007 try the following:-

- click on one of the, "traces"
-
- ChartTools / Format / Shape Styles group / click on the arrow next to
Shape Effects / go down to Glow / Glow Variations / Accent color 2, 8 pt glow.

Thanks.