From: maddie on
I have tried to install Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Security
Update for Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008,
Windows 7, and Windows Server 2008 R2 (KB953297)

and all it says is some updates could not be installed. Please help.
--
mad maddie
From: Charlie Russel - MVP on
What operating system are you attempting to install it on? This really is a
question for the windows update NG, though.

--
Charlie.
http:/msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

From: Carlos on
Maddie,
Please check the "sherlockholmes" solution posted here:
http://www.winvistatips.com/microsoft-net-framework-1-1-service-pack-1-security-update-kb953297-fails-install-t689551p2.html
Post back your results!
Best of luck.
Carlos

From: Dancrisp37 on

I am using XP - can't install microsoft.net framwork update KB953297.
How do we get this to install?
Frusterated

Dancrisp37

--
Dancrisp37
Dancrisp37's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/145285.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

From: Remilla on
I am having exactly the same problem and have wasted half a day trying to
resolve it. If anyone (Microsoft, perhaps?) can explain in plain English how
to make this work, they will save many people the expense of buying a Mac.