From: Yossi evenzur on
Hi
I have several excel workbooks with charts and pivot charts, every few days
i have to add few new entries to the tables\pivot tables the charts are
associated with. the problem is that the charts aren't updated, i have to
manually go to each chart and modify the range. in the pivot charts it's even
more strange since only part of the chart is rfereshed when i click the
refresh button so i have to manually chnage the source ranges for each
charts. i have about 20 charts to update and i don't want to write a macro
for this. is there any other option to automatically referesh?
From: trip_to_tokyo on
In EXCEL 2007 check the folllowing:-

Office Button

Excel Options

Formulas (on left hand side)

Calculation options - i here make sure that Workbook Calculation is set to
Automatic.

I do not see the problems that you see.

Thanks.

From: Yossi evenzur on
Yes, it's on automateded mode but still refreshing partcialy

From: trip_to_tokyo on
OK, sorry cannot think of anything else; perhaps others can?

Which version of EXCEL are you on?