From: Camaleón on
On Wed, 17 Feb 2010 07:59:32 +0100, Daniele Nuzzo wrote:

> I noticed that the Debian amd64 lenny /5.0.3/5.0.4 can not find any
> cd-rom drive after the initial bootstrap, I would file a bug as it seems
> did not I do not know what to use because reportbug is installed on the
> system but they my problem is installing the system (on IBM x3250 m3) I
> hope I can help fill this request for bugs thanks

You can report it via e-mail:

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.en.html

Although I have a working system, I always write the reports via e-mail.
I suposse is a bit more time-demanding (it needs special formatting) but
after writing the first, the rest are done very quickly :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

On 10-02-17 03:04:37, Camaleón wrote:

> You can report it via e-mail:
>
> http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting.en.html
>
> Although I have a working system, I always write the reports via
> e-mail. I suposse is a bit more time-demanding (it needs special
> formatting) but after writing the first, the rest are done very
> quickly :-)

Use reportbug. It will help you file good bug reports. It sends them
by email. It also has "Integration with mutt and mh/nmh mail readers".

On Wed, 2010-02-17 at 10:58 -0500, Tony Nelson wrote:
> Use reportbug. It will help you file good bug reports. It sends them
> by email. It also has "Integration with mutt and mh/nmh mail readers".

When I tried to use the Squeeze version of reportbug last week, it
crashed - loosing the details I had typed in. (No, I didn;t report the
reportbug bug ;-). Perhaps it didn't like the fact that I don't run an
MTA.

Using a plain email to report a bug seems safer to me, or at least write
a description in a file first, then cut'n'paste it into reportbug so if
it crashes you don't lose anything.

--
Tixy () The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
/\ Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments