From: David Hammett on
I have a computer with debian 5.0 etch. I've added a sata
hard drive dev/sdb1 it shows up in system media folder but when I
click it I get permissions denied so tried to mount it and error no

mounting points I in /etc/fstab and /etc/mtab so I looked in fstab they

Are no settings for dev/sdb1 in it. I'm new to debian so I need to know

how to set it up so all user can use this drive.

Thanks And:
God Bless You!

Pages: 1
Prev: e2defrag
Next: R: sata hard drive mounting problem