From: Rick Pasotto on
I just upgraded to seamonkey 2.0.5 from 1.1.17. Now when I
ctl-middle-click on a url (in mutt) I get my start page instead of the
requested site in the new browser window.

Is this a bug in seamonkey?

It's very annoying to have to cut-n-paste the url when I used to be able
to go directly to it.

--
"The government consists of a gang of men exactly like you and
me. They have, taking one with another, no special talent for

On 2010-07-08, Rick Pasotto <rick(a)niof.net> wrote:
> I just upgraded to seamonkey 2.0.5 from 1.1.17. Now when I
> ctl-middle-click on a url (in mutt) I get my start page instead of the
> requested site in the new browser window.
>
> Is this a bug in seamonkey?

Maybe. What happens when you invoke seamonkey like this from the command
line:

seamonkey http://www.debian.org

Assuming you're using GNOME, check the command string under the 'Web
Browser' section of the 'Preferred Applications' control applet.

> It's very annoying to have to cut-n-paste the url when I used to be able
> to go directly to it.

Until I read your post, I didn't know that ctl-middle-click was
available :-)

--
Liam O'Toole
Cork, Ireland