From: Glenn English on

On Apr 16, 2010, at 6:07 PM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:

> That's a perfect application for a small SSD. You probably could have even
> got by with an 8 Gig'er and saved some cash.

This was the smallest I could fine at newegg.

If I'd known how small this was going to be, I'd have looked a little harder... Maybe.

--
Glenn English
ghe(a)slsware.com

Glenn English put forth on 4/16/2010 7:21 PM:

> On Apr 16, 2010, at 6:07 PM, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>
>> That's a perfect application for a small SSD. You probably could have even
>> got by with an 8 Gig'er and saved some cash.
>
> This was the smallest I could fine at newegg.
>
> If I'd known how small this was going to be, I'd have looked a little harder... Maybe.

I'd looked around a little and Newegg has a couple smaller ones, but they
aren't really any cheaper, and their performance is lacking. You made the
right choice.

--
Stan